Monday, March 23, 2015

Chicks in shed!!!

So after a very stinky back room, I decided to move those little stinky butts to the shed.  They seem to be doing well and even though it isn't heated, they seem to be content.  However...

hubby went on a trip for work, and will be out for about 8 days, he tried his hardest to get the coop fixed, but for now it's just the pen.  So I called in a special favor to a friend, and she helped me get a better idea of what to do and how to use the saw thingy!!!  Yes, I just used the words "saw thingy", and yes she made fun of me too!!  So she came over and let me borrow her lighter saw, because apparently ours was only for "man arms" and I definitely don't have man arms.  So tomorrow is another day and I may or may not have time to work on this coop, but the thought is just slightly intimidating, so I will sit on it for a while and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts with me.